Terms and Conditions of Use and Disclosure Policy
- By visiting and using this website, you agree and consent to the following Terms and Conditions of Use by Melanie Bullock Consulting.
This website includes materials protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to written text, logos, photos, videos, music, art, designs and graphics, which are owned by Melanie Bullock Consulting or used by Melanie Bullock Consulting with permission. You may view, download, print, email and use materials from this website for personal, noncommercial purposes only. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, display, distribute or otherwise use any material from this website for commercial purposes. Any reproduction or unauthorized use of any materials found on this website shall constitute infringement.
- If you submit, comment or post any materials (such as photos, videos or written content) to this website, you represent and warrant that: (1) you are at least 13 years old; (2) you are the owner of or have permission to share such materials; (3) you grant Melanie Bullock Consulting a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license to use, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, display and publicly perform those materials, in whole or part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, including commercial purposes and advertising; (4) you grant Melanie Bullock Consulting a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive license and release to use your name and likeness in connection with such materials for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. Melanie Bullock Consulting does not claim any ownership rights in your materials.
- Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on this website. Any material you post on this website becomes public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post on this website. You participate, comment, and post material on this website at your own risk. Any communication by you on this website, whether by leaving a comment or participating in a private group, contact submission form or other interactive service, must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others. You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
Melanie Bullock Consulting, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to this website. Melanie Bullock Consulting does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties. Melanie Bullock Consulting. neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on this website. Melanie Bullock Consulting shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on this website.
- You are strictly forbidden from the following:
- – Causing damage to this website
– Using this website for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- – Using this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
– Using this website to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
– Systematically or automatically collecting data from this website
– Sharing private and proprietary information from online courses with anyone else
- – Causing damage to this website
- Melanie Bullock Consulting may, without notice, refuse access to its website, in whole or part, to any person that fails to comply with these Terms of Service.
This website provides information only, and does not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. None of the content on this website prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. Melanie Bullock Consulting disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in this website.
- Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. Melanie Bullock Consulting is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although Melanie Bullock Consulting may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, MELANIE BULLOCK CONSULTING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MELANIE BULLOCK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
MELANIE BULLOCK CONSULTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
- Melanie Bullock Consulting controls and operates this website from offices in the United States. Melanie Bullock Consulting does not represent that materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Melanie Bullock Consulting may change, modify or update the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any access or use of this website by you after Melanie Bullock Consulting. posts such changes shall constitute consent of such modifications. If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms of Service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website is a written and edited by Melanie Bullock Consulting. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service may have been provided to Melanie Bullock Consulting by a third party and you should verify it with the manufacturer, provider or party in question before relying on it.
Melanie Bullock Consulting does not have relationships that might present a conflict of interest or influence the content of this website.
- If you want to unsubscribe from receiving emails from Melanie Bullock Consulting you may do so at any time. Each email from Melanie Bullock Consulting includes instructions for unsubscribing from these email communications.
- Melanie Bullock Consulting may collect domain information and “cookies” (small files saved on your hard drive by your web browser) to analyze website performance, track user patterns, save information from your previous visits and customize your experience. Melanie Bullock Consulting or its third-party vendors may collect non-personal information through the use of these technologies. Non-personal information might include the browser you use, the type of computer you use and technical information about your means of connection to this website such as the operating systems and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Melanie Bullock Consulting systems may also automatically gather information about the areas you visit and search terms you use on this website and about the links you may select from within this website to other areas of the Internet.
- Melanie Bullock Consulting currently uses Google Analytics that may provide nonpersonal demographic information abut you, however you may opt out from any data collection by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- Please note that any comments or information that you post on the website or social media pages, become public and third parties may use your information. Melanie Bullock Consulting is not be responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such context. You disclose such information at your own risk.
- This website and any products and services offered herein are not intended for persons under the age of 13. Melanie Bullock Consulting. does not knowingly collect information from anyone under 13 years of age. Melanie Bullock Consulting prohibits children under the age of 13 from using all interactive portions of this website, including leaving any comments. Melanie Bullock Consulting will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If Melanie Bullock Consulting learns it has any information or content from anyone under the age of 13, it will delete that information.
- (Policy updated August 2016)